The types of Information that we collect are:
- Information that you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give to us in any other way.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies", and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses this website or advertisements and other content served by or on our behalf on other websites.
- Mobile: We may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources (such as updated delivery and address information from carriers or other third parties) and add it to our account information.
We collect, hold, use and disclose Information for these purposes:
- for billing purposes;
- to fulfill your orders;
- to communicate with you about your order;
- to answer your questions;
- for internal marketing purposes;
- to provide you with information and updates;
- to tell you of new and additional products and services from time to time.
- To Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service.
- To comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement request, we may need to disclose information, which may include your personal information.
- To Protect Legal rights: We may use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of ourselves, our customers or third parties.
- If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (Whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), or a sale or transfer of its assets, customer information which may include your personal data, could be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality, or could be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We do not collect or hold Sensitive Information. (Sensitive Information includes health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, association memberships, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, criminal history, and genetic or biometric information.)
Google: Our Website uses Google analytics, and we have implemented "Demographics and interests reporting". You can opt-out by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
We keep your Information Secure:
Our systems and this website incorporate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to perform a specific job have access to your personal information.
The Information that we hold is securely stored on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing platform. AWS is responsible for protecting the global infrastructure comprised of the hardware, software, networking, and facilities that run AWS services.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You have a right to request access to personal information we hold about you, and to ask for corrections.
You can contact us by:
Email: admin firstline.com.au
Telephone: +61 3 8102 9321
P.O Box 315East Melbourne VIC 8002AUSTRALIA